Carnegie Schools Sherman Oaks

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
Academics » Academic Forms

Academic Forms

Welcome to Carnegie Schools-Sherman Oaks Academics Section.  Under this tab you can connect to important information about college and career planning, course offerings and requirements, and more.


In addition to connecting to important information, you can also download useful academic forms below.

AP Exam Application


All students wishing to take an AP exam in May must complete an application form and submit it by the deadline.

Class Change Request Form


This form is required to be completed and signed by all parties.  Submitting the form does not guarantee that a class change will take place.  Students should not move themselves to another class just because they submitted the form.  Students must wait to hear back from the counseling department as to whether or not a class change has been approved.  Changing classes for teacher preference or to be with friends will not be approved.


Class change requests between the first day of school and the end of the fourth week of classes should use this form:

Class change requests after the fourth week of class should use this form:

Transcript or Report Card Request Form


This document must be completed and submitted when students or parents wish to have a copy (whether official or unofficial) of a student’s transcript or report card.  This form must be complete when submitted.  Carnegie Schools-Riverside is not responsible for misdirected records when the transcript/report card request form was incorrectly filled out.